Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Holding Hands

Okay, okay...I know some of you are going to roll your eyes while reading this "mushy" post; but another little thing that makes me happy is being able to hold hands with the guy I love. This picture is not of us, but rather two friends of mine. Seeing them walk side-by-side together reminded me just how lucky we both are to have caring, wonderful guys in our lives. While much of my year and a half long relationship has been spent long-distance, I couldn't feel any happier knowing the times we have spent together are that much more meaningful. I love how my fingers fit perfectly in his. I also love when he grabs my hand, holds on tight, and lingers when it's time to let go. It is something that I never take for granted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment